- Compact and lightweight
- Reduces transportation costs
- Qualified 2-8°C for 42 hours
- Fits inside overnight EHS and UN3373 designated envelopes
- Simple one-touch activation
- Uses evaporative cooling technology
- No preconditioning hassles
The 2-8°C Shuttle system is a refrigerated shipping system that utilizes evaporative cooling technology for 2-8°C overnight shipments of biological specimens and other health care products.
The evaporative cooling technology is seven times more powerful than gel packs or ice. The active cooling process adjusts to variations in ambient temperature in a way conventional cooling systems cannot.
The compact size (305 x 200 x 92mm) of the Shuttle and light weight (2.4 lbs) results in reduced transportation costs for overnight shipments.
The Shuttle has been qualified up to 42 hours and can be shipped inside FedEx or UPS UN3373 designated overnight envelopes. The NanoCool Shuttle has been certified to comply with IATA UN3372 Category B PI650 to transport up to four 10 mL tubes.