Each customer is assigned an experienced Project Manager who is intimately aware of the account requirements and manages the relationship with the customer contacts on a daily basis including oversight of the kit development process.
Production and Inventory Management
Therapak’s proprietary Visit Specific Kit (VSK) Manager program is the central platform used to control production and inventory by allowing a systemized approach to:
- Receive incoming inventory supplies (both Therapak purchased and Customer Supplied)
- Track material lot # and expiration dates
- Create Bill of Materials for all kit configurations
- Establish minimum shelf life requirements
- Assign and track unique lot # and expiration date for each kit batch work order
- Full cGMP traceability of each lot controlled component in a kit
Using Therapak’s Kit-Track ID label, every kit produced at Therapak can be tracked by:
- Production Batch Lot No.
- Unique Serial No.
- Kit Expiration Date
- Order No. (available when Therapak distributes kits direct to physician sites)
- Protocol or Project No. (available when Therapak distributes kits direct to physician sites)
- Site No. (available when Therapak distributes kits direct to physician sites)
Having produced over 100 million kits, Therapak is the Global Leader in regulated kit production across all clinical and commercial disciplines. Our systems and procedures are designed to accommodate a wide range of complexity and customization, from batch sizes as small as a single clinical trial visit specific kit to those as large as several thousand repetitive commercial kits.
Therapak offers a globally harmonized kit production solution from our cGMP compliant and registered facilities strategically located in:
- Los Angeles
With an experienced team of cross-trained kit production specialists, Therapak is ready to quickly address volume spikes, while making sure your kits are assembled to the highest level of standards and quality.