Each customer is assigned an experienced Account Manager who is intimately aware of the account requirements and manages the relationship with the customer contacts on a daily basis including oversight of the PASSPORT™ LSE program.
Production and Inventory Management
Therapak’s proprietary Visit Specific Kit (VSK) Manager program is the central platform used to control production and inventory by allowing a systemized approach to:
- Receive incoming inventory supplies (both Therapak purchased and Customer Supplied)
- Track material lot # and expiration dates
- Create Bill of Materials for all kit configurations
- Establish minimum shelf life requirements
- Assign and track unique lot # and expiration date for each kit batch work order
- Full cGMP traceability of each lot controlled component in a kit
Having produced over 100 million kits, Therapak is the Global Leader in regulated kit production across all clinical and commercial disciplines. Our systems and procedures are designed to accommodate a wide range of complexity and customization, from batch sizes as small as a single bulk Health Fair Kit to those as large as several thousand repetitive commercial kits.
Therapak offers a globally harmonized kit production solution from four cGMP compliant and registered facilities strategically located in:
- Los Angeles
With an experienced team of cross-trained kit production specialists, Therapak is ready to quickly address volume spikes, while making sure your kits are assembled to the highest level of standards and quality.